2-Hour Guided Segway Tour in La Jolla
From $149 per person
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- Tour the jewel of San Diego on a Segway
- See seals and sea lions soak up the sun on La Jolla beaches
- Glide by the famous surfing site at Windansea Beach
- Glipse views of Torrey Pines Reserve
- Enjoy beautiful scenic views
Meet us in La Jolla and tour this beautiful California beach community in style and ease from the comfort of a Segway Personal Transporter. We’ll teach you how to ride your Segway then head off to show you Sonny Jim's Cave, the La Jolla Cove, and many other fantastic attractions on your guided 2-hour tour.
Your helpful guide will tell you about the natural wonders of this area and show you its highlights. You'll glide by famed Torrey Pines Golf Course, past beaches lined with seals, sea lions and pelicans, all while enjoying stories about famous residents, multi-million-dollar mansions and the area's natural history and architecture.
Of course, a tour of La Jolla is not complete without a visit to the surfer's hot spot of Windansea Beach.
This guided tour allows you to explore beyond San Diego to see some of the most beautiful locations in Southern California.
- 2-hour Segway tour
- Use of safety equipment
- Safety instruction
- Services of a professional guide
- Snacks and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tours start at the north end of Ellen Browning Scripps Park at the La Jolla Cove 1180 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA. When facing the ocean, you will see public restrooms on the right side (North Side) of the park. Your tour guide will be in the grass directly to the left of the restrooms.
Product ID: 8377