Hike, snorkel, kayak, swim, and experience an incredible diversity of wildlife. Discover beautiful places such as San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Española, and visit an uninhabited island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
San Cristobal AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- If you are a single traveler there is an extra $300 single supplement service for tourist class, $450 for standard hotels, $750 for comfort hotels and $1200 for luxury hotels to be paid directly to a local tour operator
- Flight must arrive at San Cristobal around 11:30 am or later and depart from Baltra 11:30 am or later
- A small amount of walking is involved
- These tours are not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag: oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately