Visit the Sumidero Canyon and Chiapa de Corzo, the first colonial city founded by Spanish conquistadores, from San Cristobal. Enjoy an unforgettable experience on a full-day tour that takes you to this fascinating natural wonder, located in Chiapas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up from your hotel in San Cristobal
Select participants and date
Tuxtla AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, and if you will be wearing shorts, please remember to use sunscreen for your legs, because you will be on a boat cruising by the immense walls of this amazing canyon. The supplier also suggests bringing comfortable shoes and clothes, and sunglasses, as well as extra cash if you want to buy a souvenir or additional meals. Do not worry about wearing your swim suit as swimming is not allowed.