Sail down the Blest Branch of the Nahuel Huapi Lake. Marvel at the Los Cantaros Waterful. Explore the Valdivian Rainforest.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available only on selected addresses listed; for following hotels, please be aware the pickup is at the entrance of the hotel: Hotel Panamericano (San Martin 536), Hotel NH Edelweiss (San Martin 202),Hotel Tres Reyes (12 de octubre 135), Oficina Turisur (Mitre 150), KM 1 (Puerta Hotel Patagonia), KM 2,5 (Puerta Hoteles Desing suites-Villa Huinid), KM 4,8 (Puerta Hotel Aguila Mora), KM 6 (Puerta Hotel La Cascada), KM 7 (Puerta Hoteles Nido del cóndor –Rochester-Lirolay), KM 7,5 (Puerta Hotel Charming) KM 11,5 (Puerta Hotel El Casco)
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
No roundtrip transfer included; clients must go by their own to Pañuelo Port to board the boat. (Puerto Pañuelo, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, national parks may close some trails due to weather conditions. The local partner is not responsible for this.
- Any of the local partner's boats may be used for this tour.