Discover Cerro Campanário, a 3,444 foot-high hill on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi. Enjoy a privileged view of the surroundings of Bariloche and the most beautiful landscapes in the city. Travel seven minutes in a cable car fit for two people.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The temperature above the Cerro is lower than at the base and it can be quite windy; please dress warmly and wear gloves
- Paid parking is available onsite