Dive into San Antonio's dark past to discover why it's one of the most haunted cities in the U.S. Learn chilling facts you never learned in school.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn about San Antonio history in a way you cannot get from any book
- Hear the tales of the restless souls slain at the Battle of the Alamo
- See a side of San Antonio that few locals — let alone tourists — get exposed to
- Choose the extended tour option for even more spine-tingling tales
- 1-hour or 1.5-hour guided tour (depending on option chosen)
- Professional tour guide
- Intensely researched true stories of haunted history
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tour will run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the evening's weather.
- This tour is suitable for all ages.