Enjoy a 12 mile (3.5 hour) guided bicycle tour of Mission Concepcion, Mission San Jose and other fascinating stops. Explore the Mission Reach Hike Trail which winds along the San Antonio River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
We operate our bicycle tours out of Mission Road Mini-Storage (3502 Mission Road). Once you arrive at the Mini-Storage location, please look for buildings #7, #8 and #9. Buildings #7, #8 and #9 are grouped together. The Mission Road Mini-Storage Office is located in building #1. Mission Adventure Tours is located in building #9 which is just north of the main office (to the far left if you are standing in front of and facing main office). Please park in one of the parking spaces in front of building #7, just to the right of the gate between building #7 and #8. The parking areas is small and parking is limited. Please do NOT leave any valuables in your vehicle. You will meet your bicycle tour guide at the storage facility gate in front of storage unit buildings #8 & #9. Your guide will open the gate to let you in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The majority of the tour route follows the Mission Reach Trail, large portions of which are in direct sunlight.
- The pace of the tour is relaxed, but please make sure you are physically able to bicycle 11 to 12 miles, get off & on a bicycle at each stop & walk the grounds of 2 missions. This route does have several rolling hills which can be challenging.
- This tour lasts 3.5 hours and the majority of the tour is outdoors.
- You will be required to wear a helmet which we provide.
- We do have Aventon Pace350 e-bikes available for an upgrade fee (must be at least 18 years old to upgrade to an e-bike).
- Our bikes have a 325 pound weight limit.
- We do not provide transportation. Limited parking is available at not extra cost.
- Reschedule Policy: You can reschedule your tour up to 5pm (central standard time) the day before your tour. If you reschedule your tour after 5pm (central standard time) the day before you will be charged a $20 rescheduling fee.