Fly to the Samana's peninsula from Punta Cana and explore it like never before. Ride a horse along the rocky paths to El Limon Waterfall and cross the Cayo Levantado to relax on sandy beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Russian, French, German
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Hotel pickup and dropoff at Uvero Alto area has an extra charge of USD$10 per person
- Hotel pickup and dropoff at Bayahibe area has an extra charge of USD$60 per bus up to 6 people