Experience the area around the Mozart City of Salzburg according to the motto "only flying is more beautiful." Take to the sky and glide on a paragliding tandem flight over breathtaking mountains, rock formations, alpine meadows and woods.
What to Expect
Enjoy a truly unique panorama tour on a paragliding tandem flight. Discover one of the most interesting flying areas of Salzburg. Begin your adventure in Gaisberg above the city and enjoy a first look at the world-famous Mozart city, steeped in tradition and all its attractions.
After arriving on the mountain, hear a short introduction to the tour itinerary. Test your limits as you admire the fascinating silhouette of the nearby mountains and seas from a bird's eye view. The tandem flight even offers thrill seekers the chance to try adventurous flying tricks.
After half an hour, return to land and enjoy the feel of solid ground beneath your feet again. Enjoy an unforgettable experience and a truly one-of-a-kind sightseeing experience.
- Paragliding tandem flight
- Professional support
- Safety training
- Passenger insurance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Paragliding is only possible in suitable weather
• Ankle-high shoes with non-slip soles (such as hiking boots), weather-appropriate durable clothing and gloves are recommended
• For comprehensive insurance coverage, you must fill out and sign a form with the tour operator's terms and conditions before the start of the tour
• The tour lasts about 2 hours. The actual flight time can vary between 15 - 30 minutes and depends upon thermal conditions