Experience the taste of Austria on a cultural beer tasting tour in Salzburg's Old Town. Visit the best local venues and try a selection of beers from both major and micro-breweries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This is a private tour and the whole experience can be tailored to your preferences. Let your guide know if you are celebrating a special occasion in Salzburg and they will adjust the tour to provide the best experience.
- The amount of beer served is as follow: popular (0.3 - 0.5l), regional (0.2l) , craft (0.125l).
- Food will only be served at 1 of the venues visited.
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers, and dishes. Appetizers include snacks but also hot starters and snacks include traditional samples such as crisps and nuts.