Explore Mozart's birthplace of Salzburg with a private guide, and discover locations related to the inimitable composer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet the guide in front of St. Andrew's Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Notice that Mirabell Palace has some parts with paid entrance. The sightseeing in this tour includes only free areas.
- Concerts of classical music take place in multiple venues in Salzburg Old Town. Depending on the size of the group, the day, time and availability may change.
- The concert is a separate attraction in the evening/afternoon and starts between 3:00-8:00 p.m.; please ensure you are on time. The exact time of the concert is on your concert ticket attached in an email.