Visit Salzburg on a day trip from Munich. Famed for its old-world glamor, made more striking by the majestic backdrop of snow-capped Alps, explore Mozart’s hometown with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local operator's office at Dachauer Straße 4, 80335 Munich.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must bring your passport because while passport checks on trains from Germany to Austria are not common they can sometimes happen