During this 2.5-hour introductory tour with a local historian, you explore Salzburg's historic city center with its array of preserved Medieval and Baroque buildings, learning about the salt commerce, musical history, local culture and tragic war period.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Café Glockenspiel, Mozartplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg, AustriaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability