Explore the center of Salzburg. From New Town to Old Town, learn about the area's diverse history on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Experience the culture of Salzburg, the history of Mozart and enjoy an amazing panoramic view from Mönchsberg hill (optional).
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meeting point is in front of the main entrance of Schloss Mirabell, Mirabellplatz 4, 5020 SalzburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)