Tour Salzburg and enjoy breathtaking views of the countryside as you visit locations used in the filming of "The Sound of Music." You’ll hear songs from the original soundtrack and discover the historical landmarks of this fabled city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
- Visit locations used in the filming of "The Sound of Music"
- Hear songs from the original movie soundtrack
- Discover historical and architectural landmarks of Salzburg
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation between stops
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. However, your wheelchair must be foldable and you will need to be able to get in and out of the coach or minivan by yourself (1-3 steps)