Discover Hallstatt on this day trip from Salzburg. Take a lakeside walk, enjoy scenic views of the region including the Mullbach Waterfall, visit the Bone House, and do the skywalk if you wish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meet at the Salzburg Panorama Tours ticket kiosk. The kiosk is located on the corner where Hubert-Sattler-Gasse and Mirabellplatz converge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In Hallstatt you will have some time on your own (2.5 hours)
- Please note that there will be NO time visiting the salt mine in Hallstatt, as the bus will leave earlier
- If you wish to do the Skywalk, please make your own arrangements and allow 1 hour for this activity
- The Bone House has seasonal opening hours
- For disabled guests/ wheelchair users: except for the Salt Mines Tour and the Eagle's Nest Tour, all tours are wheelchair accessible. Your wheelchair must be foldable, and you will need to be able to get in and out of the coach or minivan by yourself (1-3 steps)