Travel through the Salzkammergut to Hallstatt, passing a number of small villages en route. Enjoy a guided tour of Hallstatt. Have the chance to do a Skywalk, take a leisurely lakeside walk, see the Mullbach waterfall, and visit the Bone House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meet at the Salzburg Panorama Tours ticket kiosk. The kiosk is located on the corner where Hubert-Sattler-Gasse and Mirabellplatz converge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- In Hallstatt you will have some time on your own (2.5 hours)
- Please note that there will not be time for an actual visit to the salt mine, as the bus will leave earlier
- If you wish to do the Skywalk, your guide will collect the money for the ticket on the bus
- For disabled guests/ wheelchair users: except for the Salt Mines Tour and the Eagle's Nest Tour, all tours are wheelchair accessible. Your wheelchair must be foldable and you will need to be able to get in and out of the coach or minivan by yourself (1-3 steps)