Visit the capital of classical music and marvel at the natural beauty of the Salzkammergut lake region on a day trip from Vienna. See the sites of Baroque Salzburg, including Mozart’s birthplace, and scenes from the filming of The Sound of Music movie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Russian, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010 to 1090). Pickup from apartments and hostels is not possible. The exact pickup time may vary (7:15 AM - 8:00 AM), as the driver makes multiple stops. Please be ready in your hotel lobby at 7:15 AM.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tourist Information on Albertinaplatz. It is behind the State Opera theatre. Please don't look for a bus. You should look for the entrance to the building with "TOURIST INFO" written in big letters. You can reach the meeting point by subway on U1 or U4, getting off at Karlsplatz underground station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour may be conducted by a multi-lingual guide in 2 languages (English and Russian)