Discover the cultural highlight in the heart of Salzburg with tickets to the DomQuartier. With the audio guide you can explore the states rooms of the Salzburg Residenz, the North Oratory, the Cathedral Museum, the Long Gallery, and St Peter´s Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Nauru, Dutch
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Cathedral of SalzburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Luggage or large bags
- Food and drinks
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- The ticket entitles the holder to multiple admissions on the day of validity. The tour can be interrupted at any time and resumed later the same day.
- The audio guide is included (while stocks lasts) with admission and is available in 10 languages: German, English, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin, Korean and Japanese
- A specially developed children's audio guide leads young visitors through the DomQuartier (available in German, English and Italian).
- You can also use the audio guide on your own smartphone. No pre-installation is necessary, all you need is a smartphone with an up-to-date web browser and an Internet connection: www.domquartier.at/audioguide
- Partial Closures: Due to conversion works/events in the State Rooms or the Cathedral a few limited areas maybe closed off on certain days. Specifics about partial closures may be obtained prior to your visit via Tel.
- Free WiFi is available in the museum.