On this 3-hour tour, learn a little bit about Bavaria's Berchtesgaden with a visit to the town's 500-year-old salt mine on Obersalzberg, including a boat ride across an underground lake. At the end of the trip, taste some traditional Bavarian delicacies.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, German
Select participants and date
Panorama Bus Terminal at Mirabell Platz, at the corner of Hubert Sattler Gasse 1, SalzburgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- In case of border controls, please make sure you carry a valid passport or
- identity card
- Please note that this tour is unfortunately not wheelchair-accessible