Come and respectfully immerse yourselves in this universe of faith, in order to experience such manifestation of ancestral religiosity, In the night when women and men summon the gods to earth, through their rituals, rhythms, songs, colors and food.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- we pick up at your hotel or airbnb adress
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability