Discover Salvador’s historic Pelourinho district, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Take a guided walk through history and experience the African Bahian atmosphere and local life and culture. Visit the Afro Museum of Benin as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- The lobby of your hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes for walking on cobblestones streets
- Food and beverages not listed in the itinerary are not included