Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful natural wonders in the world can be seen in one day on this excursion to Hornocal. Witness the stunning hill of 14-colors, the Humahuaca gorge, the Pucara de Tilcara and the 7-color hill in Purmamarca.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 AM and 7:15 AM and is available if you are staying in centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July central square. Please note in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted by the local partner to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15-minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring your passport or ID card