Travel to the stunning Salinas Grandes salt flats and be dazzled by the out of this world scenery. Walk along the spectacular Los Colorados trail after eating lunch in Purmamarca. Admire the multi-hued mountain and desert landscapes of Seven Colors Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11.5 - 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 and 7:15 AM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July central square. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
YPF Vision. It is a gas station which has a coffee shop named "Full". You can wait inside, your guide will fetch you from there. Please be on time!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or children under 5 years old
- In this tour, you reach up to 4200 meters above sea level and it involves driving on low-quality dirt roads
- Please provide a contact number the supplier can reach you on when booking