Enjoy panoramic views of Salt Spring Island and discover the island by seaplane with a 30-minute flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Private group
- Take off on the water on a thrilling tour by seaplane
- Rise over the island's rural landscape and neighboring islands
- Soar past majestic Mount Maxwell and the British Colombia coastline
Experience the excitement of seaplane flying with this 30-minute flight. Depart from Ganges Harbour on this ideal introduction to seaplane aviation.
Explore your surroundings from a new perspective and take in panoramic views of the shoreline. Enjoy aerial vistas of Prevost Island, Ruckle Park, and Fulford Harbour.
Soar past majestic Mount Maxwell and follow the coastline over Vesuvius Bay and St. Mary’s Lake before returning to the quaint seaside harbor of Ganges.
- 30-minute flight
- Carbon offset charges
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Child pricing is valid only when flying with a paying adult
- Children younger than 2 can fly free of charge