With an abundant amount of wildlife, gorgeous lakes, and too-good-to-be-true mountain peaks, this park is sure to be a highlight of your vacation. Add that to Yellowstone national park for four days of epic scenery and exploration.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet in the hotel lobby at 7 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you bring the following items:
- 3 season sleeping bag, travel pillow, travel towel, flashlight, sunscreen, sunhat, rainproof jacket (just in case), walking shoes, a warm sweater for the evenings, swimsuit. You may rent one from the local partner for $40 pp – please notify in advance.
- Water is not provided on this trip, as a member of the International Eco Tourism Society the local partner encourages guests to bring a refillable container. This may be as simple as a plastic 1 liter bottle purchased from any convenience store. You may refill this every time you make a comfort stop and the local partner will happily recycle it for you at the end of you tour if you wish.
- There are many opportunities for walks and hikes on this tour. Not all walks are guided. Your tour guide will advise and make recommendations for walks to suit your ability and interest.
- Upgrade to a fully private tour for your group with the purchase of 5 paid seats.