Mount Athos is a mountain and peninsula in Northern Greece. A World Heritage Site and autonomous polity within the Hellenic Republic under the official name Autonomous Monastic State of the Holy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be from your hotel location. In case of property (villa, hotel, Airbnb) is not within the tour pickup area, please meet the group for the tour at the nearest possible pickup location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please provide hotel address and name upon booking
- Extra charges may apply at the time of booking for customers' pick-up if their hotels are located outside Thessaloniki City