Book your timed admission ticket for Stonehenge, one of the world’s most famous prehistoric monuments. When you visit the site you’ll be able to explore its new world-class visitor center that houses museum-quality exhibits, a shop, and a café.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Polish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Begin your visit at the Stonehenge Visitor Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- English Heritage and National Trust England members can enjoy free admission to Stonehenge
- Stonehenge is easy to get to: You can take the train to Salisbury train station and then take The Stonehenge Tour Bus service
- You can also drive to Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours from London) with parking available on-site. Parking is free to English Heritage members and Stonehenge ticket holders
- The monument sits in its open prehistoric landscape so there is no shelter at the Stone Circle. Bring warm clothing, raincoats, and umbrellas if rain or cold weather is forecast, and sunhats and plenty of water in hot weather