Hear stories of murder, accidental death, and paranormal activity in the creepy little town of Salem. Discover the city's deliciously dark past resurrected through macabre histories. Visit places where locals have seen images that remain unexplained.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Inside the 1805 Custom House on the corner of Essex and Central Streets, 8 Central St, Salem, MA 01970, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- The walking route is fairly flat and stays on the sidewalk and crosswalk
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- The total length of the tour is a bit less than 1 mile
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Photography is encouraged
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks occurring before, during and after the tour, including injury by any cause and releases management, respective affiliates and representatives from any related claim
- Please note that the price for the following ticket categories is the same as for students, seniors, or military. Discount categories (valid with ID): Veterans, Police, Firefighters, Teachers, EMTs, Nurses, and Salem Residents.