Experience all of Salem’s history on a 1.5-hour tour, including the 1692 witch trials, the Great Age of Sail, Revolutionary history, TV and movies shot in the city, a ghost story, and perhaps even a visit to the cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at 8 Central Street in downtown Salem. Loom for a big brick building on the corner of Essex and Central Street. Go to the end of the building and look for our purple sign on the building and a sandwich board on the sidewalk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that the price for the following ticket categories is the same as for students, seniors, or military. Discount categories (valid with ID): Veterans, Police, Firefighters, Teachers, EMTs, Nurses, and Salem Residents
- This tour is subject to weather conditions and may be canceled at the local partner's discretion; in this case, a refund will be issued
- Please dress appropriately for the weather