Discover the wonders of the Viana Desert and the surrounding villages on this half-day quad biking adventure. Admire scenic views of the sandy landscape, visit the charming villages of Rabil and Bofareira, learn about local handicrafts, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- • Transfer times for 9:00 AM departure: Riu Touareg at 8:00 AM, Iberostar at 8:15 AM, Royal Horizon at 8:30 AM, Sal-Rei at 8:30 AM, Riu Palace at 8:30 AM, Marine Club at 8:40, Riu Karamboa at 8:45. • Transfer times for 2:00 PM departure: Riu Touareg at 1:30 PM, Iberostar: 1:20 PM, Royal Horizon at 1:30 PM, Sal-Rei at 1:30 PM, Riu Palace at 1:30 PM, Marine Club at 1:40 PM, and Riu Karamboa at 1:45 PM.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Activity is subject to a minimum number of 4 ATV bikes
- The insurance of the vehicle covers damages to 3rd parties
- The double quad option is subject to a minimum of 2 participants
- The minimum age to drive a quad is 18 years old
- For the double quad option, the second passenger seated backward must be at least 7 years old