Embark on a unique tour for eco-life lovers and watch the common turtle nesting at one of the beautiful beaches of the island. Enjoy the silence under the moonlight while learning everything about Cape Verde's sea turtles from your expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in your hotel lobby. If you are not staying at a hotel on the pickup list, please contact the local partner to help you determine the nearest pickup location. If you will be more than 5 minutes late to the pickup location, please contact the check-in person via call or WhatsApp using the contact number provided on your confirmation voucher.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please wear dark-colored clothes and comfortable shoes to walk on sand
- The nesting observation depends on environmental factors and is not guaranteed. However, there has been a success rate of 100% over the last 3 years
- The activity provider has their own lights that will allow you to take photos and videos. Flash photography/videos and white lights are not permitted