Discover some of Egypt's greatest antiquities on a private or shared tour of Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo. Explore the less-visited pyramids of Saqqara and Memphis with an Egyptologist guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at your accommodation in Cairo or Giza. The long-range pickup service from Nasr city, Cairo Airport, Heliopolis City, Mirage city, Rehab City, Madinaty, New Cairo, New Capital hotels or on October 6th is available to book in the checkout process as an Add on.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Shared Tour does not include General Admission to the Pyramids, Sphinx area, and Memphis, but it is available to book in the checkout process as an 'Add-on'
- An optional professional photographer add-on is available for both private and shared tour options. Please select when booking if you would like a photographer
- If you select the add-on professional photographer on the shared tour, the photographer will take photos of you separately but s/he will also take photos of the other members on the shared tour separately; you won't have exclusive use (unless nobody else books a photographer)
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Shopping time is provided wherein customers can enjoy the experience on their own, discussing the price directly with the vendors. The company does not take responsibility as the shops don't belong to us