Take a self-guided tour of Sainte Chapelle in Paris with skip-the-line tickets and a visitor booklet. Marvel at the more than 1,000 stained glass windows in this jewel of the Gothic period.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Sainte Chapelle. You will be required to present your entrance ticket to the monument. Visitors to Sainte Chapelle will have a dedicated line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour. You will receive a booklet guiding you around the chapel
- Entrance is free for those under 18 and visitors who are under 26 with EU ID
- Visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- The ticket has no validity period and can be used at any time