A day tour to the incredible Honeymoon Beach where your relaxing chairs lounge chair will be waiting for you. Whilst here you will also have access to snorkeling equipment, allowing you to explore the crystal-clear waters for coral and wildlife.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Honeymoon Beach is located at Caneel Bay, St. John, on the North Shore of the Virgin Islands National Park. You can reach Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay Resort several ways: • From St. John: By car, drive to the Caneel Bay Resort entrance. You will be welcomed by a security guard who will show you where to park. The Honeymoon Beach safari shuttle will then pick you up and drive you down to the beach. • From St. Thomas: By ferry, departs from Red Hook (the eastern most point of St. Thomas) every hour on the hour in both directions. The ferry is a 15 minute scenic and enjoyable ride. Or, bring your car on the barge which mostly leaves every 30 minutes and costs $50 round tripOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, your choice of sun protection including sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, etc