From Saint John in the Virgin Islands National Park, enjoy a full day of activity sports in the tropical paradise of Caneel Bay. Kayak, hike, and snorkel around Caneel Bay's beaches, tropical trails, and colorful coral reefs on this 5-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Kayak on turquoise waters and explore Caneel Bay's white sandy beaches
- Hike along scenic wooded trails looking for wild deer, donkeys, and mongooses
- Snorkel over colorful coral reefs to see tropical fish, sea turtles, and sting rays
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch from a local deli
- All safety, snorkel, and kayak equipment
- Mesh bag
- Beverages and snacks
- Free lockers, dressing room, and toilet facilities
- Gratuity for your guides
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tour departs at 9:00 AM daily from the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, St. John. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Bring your own swim suit, sun protection, and shoes that you don't mind getting wet. Water shoes or a sturdy sandal with a heel strap are recommended.
- Cancellation policy: your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.