St. John 3-Hour Eco Hike and SnorkelProduct ID: 28956
From $79 per personBook now
- Explore Virgin Islands National Park on land and in the water
- Learn about the native flora and fauna, and hear about the history and culture of the area
- Snorkel in a colorful reef and observe the underwater life
- Hike on the popular Lind Point Trail
Upon arriving at Honeymoon Beach, your guide will teach you to snorkel. Together, you will explore an adjacent coral reef with the opportunity to identify the colorful sea life.
The final portion of your hike takes you through a grove of wild cinnamon, the botanical gardens of Caneel Bay Resort, and on to the former Sugar Mill Plantation of Caneel Bay. At the end, a taxi will deliver you back to the original departure point.
This is a limited availability tour, so be sure to make your reservation early so you don't miss the date(s) you want.
- All necessary safety, snorkel, and other equipment
- Mesh bag
- Beverages and snacks
- Free lockers, dressing room, and toilet facilities
- Gratuity for your guides
This tour departs 9:30 and 13:30 daily. The eco hike leaves from the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, St. John. Please meet your nature g uide at the relief map inside the V.I. National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay, St. John, 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Bathing suit
• Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses etc. for sun protection
• Footwear that can get wet (water shoes or sandals with a strap around the heel are recommended)
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.
Product ID: 28956