Honeymoon Beach: All-Day Watersports Package
From $49 per personBook now
- Snorkel, kayak, and try out paddleboarding while enjoying a full day at Honeymoon Beach
- Relax in the water on a sturdy float, lie in a hammock under a palm tree, or rest in your own beach chair
- Enjoy the pristine sands and warm waters in Virgin Islands National Park with all equipment provided
You will have full use of a locker for your valuables while you use the provided gear to enjoy playful water sports activities like snorkeling or paddleboarding. You can also use sit-on-top single, double, and peekaboo kayaks for a great day at sea.
When you need a rest lie back in your beach chair, relax on your super-thick water float, or nap in your beach hammock and rock gently beneath the palm trees.
The Honeymoon Hut on the beach sells t-shirts, ice cream, sodas, water hats, sunglasses, sunscreen, sandals, and other items for your enjoyment. You can even order food, wine and beer if you like, and there are clean restrooms on site.
This is a limited availability on this great beach day of full-day watersports equipment use, so be sure to make your reservation early.
- Paddle sit-on-top kayaks
- Stand-up paddle boards
- Beach chairs
- Lounge chairs
- Snorkel gear: mask, snorkel, fins, and personal flotation device
- Pool float
- Beach hammock
- Restroom facilities
- Personal expenses
- Items for sale including water, clothing, sun cream, and other beach items
Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay, St John, on the North Shore of the Virgin Islands National Park. You can reach Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay Resort by several ways: By car: Drive to Caneel Bay Resort, 1 mile (1.6 km) from Cruz Bay, By Taxi: Ask for Caneel Bay Resort By foot: Hike the 1 mile (1.6km) easy path, which departs from behind the VI National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. The Lind Point Trail is a popular and easy trail to walk from Cruz Bay and starts a few blocks from the passenger ferry terminal.
• Cancellation Policy: Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.
Product ID: 29020