Henley Cay 5-Hour Tour from Saint John
From $149 per personBook now
- Discover Henley Cay, a tropical and tranquil uninhabited cay inside Virgin Islands National Park
- Relax on a sandy beach, and watch seabirds and scenic views of Caneel Bay and Honeymoon Beach
- Enjoy snorkeling and discover an impressive collection of colorful corals including
- Encounter colorful schools of fish and a variety of other marine species
- Enjoy a picnic lunch on an idyllic tropical beach
- Enjoy a tour with fun, knowledgeable, and professional guides with you all along the way
Relax on a sandy beach, and watch seabirds and scenic views of Caneel Bay and Honeymoon Beach. From the highest point on Henley Cay's trail you can enjoy views of the British Virgin Islands and find parts of a World War II era plane wreck. Snorkelers will discover an impressive collection of colorful corals including brain, pillar, sheet, star, and the endangered elkhorn and staghorn.
From Henley Cay, paddle to idyllic tropical Salomon Beach and enjoy a picnic and your choice of a brief guided eco-hike. Relax under a coconut tree or enjoy more snorkeling.
This is a limited availability tour, so be sure to make your reservation early so you don't miss the date(s) you want.
- All necessary safety, snorkel, and kayak equipment
- Mesh bag
- A delicious picnic lunch from a local deli
- Beverages and snacks
- Free lockers
- Dressing room and toilet facilities
- Gratuities for your guides
This tour departs from Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay in Saint John, on the north shore of the Virgin Islands National Park. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour. Directions: By car - drive to Caneel Bay Resort, 1 mile from Cruz Bay By Taxi - to Caneel Bay Resort Or hike the 1-mile (20-minute) easy path which departs from behind the Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. The Lind Point Trail is a popular and easy trail to walk from Cruz Bay, starting a few blocks from the passenger ferry terminal.
- Bathing suit
- Clothing that can get wet, hat, sunglasses etc. for sun protection
- Footwear that can get wet (watershoes or sandals), strap around the heel recommended
- A great attitude to have the best experience of your holiday
This is a strenuous tour and includes 20 minutes of paddling each way. This tour is best enjoyed by persons in good physical condition and who have paddled before. Participants should be 14 years or over and in good physical condition.
Your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart.
Product ID: 28980