Caneel Bay: Kayak, Hike, and Snorkel 5-Hour Adventure
From $149 per personBook now
- Kayak on turquoise waters and explore Caneel Bay's white sandy beaches
- Hike along scenic wooded trails looking for wild deer, donkeys, and mongooses
- Snorkel over colorful coral reefs to see tropical fish, sea turtles, and sting rays
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch from a local deli
While hiking look for wild deer, donkeys, mongooses, and hermit crabs. Snorkelers can swim with sea turtles and sting rays, and the tour will be adapted to your preferences and athletic ability.
See white sandy beaches shaded by sea grape trees and coconut palms. Hike through tropical forests, and explore the trail on Turtle Point as your guide points out unique plants and other native flora and fauna. Along the way take in the scenic views of Hawksnest Bay, the Durloe Cays, and the British Virgin Islands.
The tour is perfect for private groups but it has limited availibilty, so be sure to make your reservation early and see for yourself why this area is an important UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- All safety, snorkel, and kayak equipment
- Mesh bag
- Beverages and snacks
- Free lockers, dressing room, and toilet facilities
- Gratuity for your guides
Tour departs at 09:00 daily from Honeymoon Beach at Caneel Bay, St John, on the North Shore of the Virgin Islands National Park. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time, and meet at Caneel Bay Resort's Honeymoon Beach Hut Directions: drive to Caneel Bay Resort, 1 mile from Cruz Bay, take a taxi to Caneel Bay Resort, or hike the 1-mile (20 minute) path from behind the VI National Park Visitor Center in Cruz Bay. The LIND POINT TRAIL is a popular and easy trail to walk from Cruz Bay, starting a few blocks from the passenger ferry terminal.
• Cancellation policy: your payment is 100% refundable until 24 hours before the date and time your tour is due to depart. If you cancel your booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to show up for your tour, then the full cost of the tour will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee your tour.
Product ID: 28952