Spend the afternoon on a one-hour narrated cruise. Learn about the legendary past of California's capital city, from the first days of the Gold Rush to the booming metropolis that is here today.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your cruise departs from: Old Sacramento, 1206 Front Street, Sacramento, CA between K and L Street - the L Street Dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under 3 are free, however, make sure you select the free child ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- Smoking is permitted on the outer decks only
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together