Snorkel the tropical waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park near Kota Kinabalu and see a host of colorful reef fish and coral gardens. Chill out on sandy beaches, and relax over a full a la carte lunch at an island café.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Chinese, Malay
Select participants and date
Meet at 8:45 AM at the entrance to Jesselton Point Jetty in central Kota Kinabalu. From here you will be escorted to one of the boats. Jesselton Point Jetty is a short stroll , or taxi ride, from most hotels in central Kota Kinabalu.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that the snorkeling sites visited are subject to weather / sea state on the day and your level of comfort and confidence snorkeling in the sea
- Any participant under 18 years must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
- Personal buoyancy aids (vests) are available - please ask the crew for one when you join the boat