Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Skip the long lines to enter the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Access to the state halls and private apartments
- Listen to a short introduction and take a small walking tour around the Palace before entering the monument
- Learn about the history of the spanish monarchy and the Royal Palace from an expert guide
Also known as the "Palacio de Oriente" due to its close proximity to Plaza de Oriente on the east side of the palace, today the building is used exclusively for receptions, ceremonies and official events.
The Palace has an extensive collection of upholstery, porcelain, antique clocks, armor and works of art including paintings by Goya and Velázquez. You can also stroll through some of the private rooms where royalty lived, the throne room and the royal dining rooms, as well as the mirror room of Charles IV's reign.
Admire the rich ornamentations of official rooms, each one revealing its own personality. Visiting the Royal Throne room, the Gala Dinner room and the Royal Chapel.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Fast track access to Palacio Real
- Full guided visit inside the Palace and a panoramic tour of the surroundings of the Palace (Plaza Opera and Plaza Oriente)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note this voucher is not valid at the ticket office, in order to access the Palace you need to find your guide at the meeting point
• The tour will have a duration of 2 hours from the check-in time to the end of the tour. Please note that the guide will need some minutes to organize the group and then an introduction will be done before you enter the palace