Take a journey through the history of Spain and its monarchy with this fast-access ticket to the Royal Palace of Madrid.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter at the Almudena esplanade gate, on the corner of Calle de Bailén.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please plan approximately 45 minutes to visit the Salons, and 30 minutes to visit the Royal Armory
- There is no left luggage service available
- Free admission: Monday to Thursday, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM in winter and from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM in summer, for EU citizens, residents, and holders of work permits in the EU, and citizens of Ibero-American countries. Please note that you will be asked to show proof of concession