Explore towering dinosaur skeletons to awe-inspiring contemporary paintings at the Royal Ontario Museum. Walk through the home to more than 13 million artworks, artifacts, and specimens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter through Michael Lee-Chin Bloor Street or Weston Queen’s Park Entrances. Check in at the ROM Admissions Desk upon arrival at the Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Photography with flash and video recording is permitted in most permanent galleries for personal use only, with hand-held equipment
- Pets are not permitted in the Museum. Service animals, such as seeing eye dogs, are exempt
- Food of any type is not permitted in the Museum galleries