Visit the Royal Ontario Museum, centrally-located in Toronto. Make the most of your visit with a ticket that includes general admission and access to one of the Museum's special exhibits.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Royal Ontario Museum. Enter through Michael Lee-Chin Bloor Street or Weston Queen’s Park Entrances. Check-in at the Royal Ontario Museum Admissions Desk upon arrival at the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Free tours offered daily that focus on highlights and specific galleries, tour places are allocated on a first-come, first served basis
- The museum is busiest during July and August, with weekends being particularly popular so you might like to visit early on a Sunday to explore before the crowds
- Photography with flash and video recording is permitted in most permanent galleries for personal use only, with hand-held equipment
- Entrance is free of charge for infants ages 0 to 3 yrs
- Pets are not permitted in the museum, except service animals
- Food of any type is not permitted in the museum galleries
- Last entry is at 4 PM to allow enough time to explore the museum