Enjoy entrance to the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park. Cross the highest suspension bridge in America and discover Colorado’s incredible scenery.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please make your own way to the attraction entrance. Present your ticket at the Visitor Center Ticket Booth. Plenty of free parking is available. Please take a screenshot of each barcode as you may experience delays and difficulty trying to pull up your tickets on-site due to unstable internet.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Rides may be closed in bad weather conditions. No refunds are given if rides are closed
- Dogs are welcome on a leash while walking around the park. Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted in restaurants or on most rides, but there are 6 kennels available
- There are several restaurants onsite. Guests can also bring their own food and non-alcoholic drinks into the park to enjoy in the picnic areas