Rovinj: Sunset Cruise and Swim
- Sail around the archipelago of Rovinj
- Catch a glimpse of wild dolphins and plenty of fish
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset aboard a comfortable cruise
- Catch a glimpse of wild dolphins and plenty of fish (it is not 100 % that you will see the dolphins but it is still a large possibility)
- Enjoy 30 minutes of swimming and jumping in the crystal clear sea
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Set sail from the historic city of Rovinj on board a boat with capacity for up to 59 passengers, making it ideal for a fun, group activity. Get the chance to encounter dolphins in the wild, and enjoy the company of these friendly creatures for a couple of hours. Stop for a swim if you wish to join the fish in the sea!
Watch the sun set over the green mountains, creating a gorgeous sky over the beautiful city. Enjoy a variety of drinks on board as you relax at the end of the day.
- Sunset cruise
- Unlimited drinks
- Stop for swimming
- Swimming safety jackets
Prepare for the activity
Harbor of the camp/ resort Villas Rubin, Rovinj. Where to find tour operator: 15 minutes before the start of the trip, it is essential to come to the dock in the Villas Rubin camp/resort. The easiest way to find it is to enter resort Villas Rubin in the GPS system, which will bring you directly to the parking lot where you can leave the car(the parking is free of charge). From the parking lot you will descend straight away from the reception desk, you'll be instantly at the dock in the harbor (approximately 5 minutes on foot). This is the only dock, the longest dock, in the camp where the boat can arrive so you will not be mistaken. It is important to note that there are no tags or tables with the Stupica inscription, but one of the crew members, Helena or Petra, will wait for you on the dock with a list of your names so that you can easily see them.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• In the event of bad weather, the tour will be canceled and a replacement date or full refund will be issued
• Please note that although there is an extremely high possibility of seeing dolphins on the cruise, it is not totally guaranteed