Enjoy a full-day boat ride to medieval Rovinj and take a tour with a local guide. Soak in the panoramic views of Lim Fjord while enjoying lunch aboard the boat. Go swimming at Red Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the boat named Ariete/Orion. The closest street address is Riva 16, in Pula harbor, right across from Tito’s park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The audio guide is in English only. The walking tour is available in English, German, and Italian
- The cruise is wheelchair accessible, but the walking tour in Rovinj is not wheelchair accessible
- Friendly (small to medium size) dogs are allowed on board but not on the island. Owners can babysit their dogs on board or leave them with the crew while exploring the island
- Lunch for infants (0-5 yrs) is not included and can be purchased on board if required for 40 Croatian kuna