Enjoy a full day boat ride to medieval Rovinj, soak in the panoramic views of Lim Fjord, while having delicious lunch served on-board, and go swimming at the Red Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a whole day cruising along the magnificent Croatian coast and marvel at the beauty nature has to offer
- Explore the picturesque medieval town of Rovinj with a local guide
- Take a dive in the refreshing waters of the Adriatic Sea during free time on the Red Island
- Enjoy complementary lunch served on board, while cruising through Lim Fjord
- English audio guide on-board
- Local guide in Rovinj
- Lunch on board (choice of entree options selected during booking)
- Admission to Red Island
- Additional personal items (ice cream, croissants, pancakes)
- Lunch for infants (see above)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Look for the boat named Ariete/Orion. The closest street address is Riva 16, in Pula harbor, right across from Tito’s park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The audio guide is in English only. The walking tour will be available in English, German, and Italian.
- The cruise is wheelchair accessible, but the walking tour in Rovinj is not.
- Friendly dogs are allowed on the boat, but not on the islands. Dogs can be left with the boat staff while guests explore the islands.
- Lunch for infants (0-5) is not included and can to be purchased on board if required (40 kn).