Discover the magic of Finnish Lapland on a 2-hour snowmobile safari through the snowy forests of the Arctic Circle area. Perfect for first-time drivers, bring the children along and they’ll enjoy the fun in a sledge pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the following locations as below: Wild Nordic Safari Center, Joulupukintie 1 (20 minutes before the start) Santasport, Hiihtomajantie 2 (40 min before the start) Sky Ounasvaara Hotel, Juhanuskalliontie (40 min before the start) Ounasvaara Chalets, Antinmukka 4 (35 min before the start) Arctic TreeHouse Hotel, Tarvantie 3 (30 min before the start) Apukka Resort, Tutkijantie 28 (30 min before the start) Arctic Circle Wilderness Resort, Vaattunkikoenkaeaentie 219 (45 min before the start) Hotel Aakenus, Korkalonkatu 6 (70 min before the start) Santa's Hotel Santa Claus, Korkalonkatu 29 (60 min before the start) Arctic City Hotel, Pekankatu 9 (55 min before the start) Scandic Pohjanhovi, Pohjanpuistikko 2 (50 min before the start) Original Sokos Vaakuna, Asema-aukio 2 (50 min before the start) Arctic Light Hotel, Valtakatu 18 (35 min before the start) Hostel Cafe Koti, Valtakatu 21 (35 min before the start) Scandic Rovaniemi City, Koskikatu 23 (30 min before the start)
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price
- Tours include a pick-up / drop off transfer from Rovaniemi city center hotels. The time for the meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the program, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This also applies to changes in the program due to weather conditions
- The driver of a snowmobile must be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driver's license (A1, T, A, or B category). Please ensure that the license is valid in Finland
- 2 adults ride one snowmobile, there is a single rider supplement available
- Children traveling in a sledge pulled by the guide's snowmobile
- For all the activities including snowmobiling, please bring your driving license with you (a copy or photo is accepted)
- If a customer is under the influence of alcohol or drugs the tour operator will not allow the customer to participate